You are here
Adhesive curing : K‑ILU 1 and 2
UV-LED system for small surface
The adhesive curing system, the K-ILU is an UV-LED adhesive curing, either keyboard controlled (K-ILU version 1) or touchscreen controlled (K-ILU version 2), offering continuous or flashing programmable curing modes.
The integrated cold-UV concept ensures very low-stress bondings, essential to any pigtailing and optical assembling processes.
UV LED performance
With the K-ILU range of products, you benefit from the LED technology that generates a "cold UV" light source, thereby eliminating undesirable thermal effects. The LEDs emit perfectly monochromatic light.
The K-ILU are ideal UV exposure equipments for your laboratory or clean-room. Compact, they can be used in continuous or flash exposure mode. The lifetime of LED (> 10000h) that form the UV source makes it a reliable and robust system over time, with no particular maintenance.
K-ILU: ease and confort of LED use
- Wavelength: 365nm
- Power density : 100mW/cm² (focussed) or 35mW/cm² (collimated)
- Maximum exposure time : 10min (continuous mode) or 40min/h (flashing mode)
- Programmable number of cycles : 5 (K-ILU 1) ou 8 (K-ILU 2)
- Programming : by keyboard (K-ILU 1) or by touchscreen (K-ILU 2)
- Power supply : 110V/230V 50Hz/60Hz